10.13.2006

SNOW and stuff.

Today is totally one of those days that looks so nice out... it's all sunny and blue skies. But in reality it's freaking cold. Yesterday it snowed. Yes, SNOWED. On October 12 it snowed. Apparently that's the earliest day in Chicago that it has ever snowed (well since the records were started). That's ridiculous.

And apparently I never wrote to say that the WHO and Aerosmith concerts were awesome. The Who put on quite a show considering how old they are :) Maybe b/c it was a monday night or maybe it was just b/c but the show seemed incredibly long! Of course they played all the big hits, but i was kind of bummed they ended on a slow song, instead of a fast hit like Pinball Wizard or something. :) Aerosmith was good, it was outside and it was really freaking cold. Motley Crue sounded AWFUL. And Tom Hamiliton was out sick from Aerosmith, but it was a good show. They played a lot of older stuff that I hadn't heard them play before, but I'll be honest this wasn't my favorite concert by them. I think still Nine Lives was my favorite. :)

No comments: