6.27.2007

Lil' Bush + My Boys

Normally summer time TV is pretty lacking.. but this summer is different for two reasons

1) Lil' Bush
2) My Boys

My whole intention for this post was to talk about Lil' Bush, which I'll get to in a minute. But if you didn't catch any of last season's My Boys on TBS you really need to catch it when it comes back on July 30th. It's a great comedy that with each episode just gets better and better. The cast has a great dynamic.

Back to Lil' Bush. If you haven't seen any of this show yet you're missing out! This show started as a web exclusive but was then picked up to run on Comedy Central. Obviously it might appeal more to the non-Bush fans, but I think that the humor is not reflective enough of him exclusively for Republicans to enjoy.

You can see snippets of the show on Comedy Central's website:
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/lil_bush/index.jhtml

No comments: