8.20.2007

I 'heart' Kentucky

This past weekend I was back in KY for Terra & Nick's engagement/pre-reception party. I always have such a blast going back to KY, I really do miss it there sometimes. I know so many people from my hometown thought I was crazy to go to college in the south, but I am SO glad that I made the choice that I did. I met so many great people while there (and continue to do so every trip back). There are times, usually right after a trip, that I really wonder if I could ever move back. Unfortunately I don't think this will ever be much of an option, given that there isn't much job opportunity for me in online media in KY. Plus I'm not sure that Tom would like KY too much. :)

I guess I'm just being a little sentinmental (sp?) as I miss all the people. And I really miss the slower pace. I know it sounds cliche but things in Chicago are always so go go go... I can't imagine living in NY, it has to be 100x worse! Who knows, maybe one day i'll wind up living in KY (ha, maybe even when I retire!).

To all my friends down there, I miss ya'll (see i still got it!)!

No comments: